I am often asked, sometimes hesitantly, if it’s ok to bring the family dog to a photo session. The answer is always, one million times, yes. Unless your dog is a terrifying, savage beast who is going to maul me, then perhaps not. But for cute, adorable puppies, always yes.
Here are my top 10 reasons to bring your puppy to a photo session:
1. They are adorable.
2 They help to get for real, not fake smiles from your children.
3. Puppy kisses.
4. They are part of the family, so why wouldn’t you?
5. Tiny kids holding puppies is adorable.
6. Tweens & teens holding puppies is adorable.
7. Grown ups holding puppies is adorable.
8. Puppy kisses.
9. Taking the puppy for a walk is a great photo op, and a real moment.
10. Puppy kisses